What is Mini Storage
Best way to describe a Mini Storage is a mini-warehouse which is a small storage space of 25 to perhaps 500 square feet, designed for home or commercial customers. Ideal for storing household goods seasonal items, cars, boats, trails or business files or inventory.
Common Reasons Mini Storage is Helpful
1. Moving: Mini Storage is perfect for moving whether you’re storing your possessions while moving to a new home or between rentals. A Mini Storage is also helpful if you are relocating across the country and need a secure place for your items.
2. Life Change: A Mini Storage is a great tool to help reduce stress. Whether it’s downsizing, family member’s estate, or natural disaster a Mini Storage can be a helpful relief to any potential burden in your life.
3. Decluttering: Stay organized and stay healthy. A Mini Storage is a useful way to keep your home or business more organized and less cluttered. Being more organized helps lower your stress and less stress is always good for your health.
4. Renovating: A Mini Storage is a great help if you’re remolding your home or office that will take several weeks or months. A Mini Storage will work with whatever your time frame is.
5. Automotive Storage: A Mini Storage is perfect for storing of any vehicle: classic cars, motorcycle, commercial vans, snow mobiles, ski-doo or ATV’s. Get your garage back so you can park your car inside during the winter.
6. Business Plus: A Mini Storage is a helpful tool for any small or large business. Storage units can be often used for storing business: supplies, tools, office space, equipment, inventory, or business vehicles.
7. College: A Mini Storage is great for students in need of extra space for the items that don’t fit in their dorm room. Or a short term storage for when they visit home or go abroad.
8. Military Life: A Mini Storage is very helpful for military and military families. Wither it is to store their belongings for when they are relocating or when they are deployed.